At Sunbury Downs College we provide our students with a diverse range of career development programs and opportunities. The purpose of effective career planning is to ensure our students transition from secondary school onto further education, training or employment. We want our students to development the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviours necessary to effectively manage their life, learning and work.
Programs and services include:
- Careers Resources
- Career development education introduced in Year 9
- Managed Individual Pathways and annual Career Action Plans
- Assistance with Structured Workplace Learning
- Course Counselling at Years 9, 10 and 11
- Year 12 VTAC application sessions
- Excursions and Incursion Programs for year 9 - 12 students
- Work Experience Program for year 10 students
- Career Newsletters.
- Career Resources
- Career Counselling
- Students and Parents are welcome to make an appointment at any time to discuss their career planning